This week we invite another great guest. This time, we’re talking home buying and technology. Our guest is Mike Lovullo, of Lantern Bay Realty in Orange County, CA. Mike has been passionate about helping people get into the right home for decades now, following in the footsteps of his father.
The following are our recommendations for how to use technology when you’re buying a home.
1) GET REAL AND DREAM
* Know what you can afford & also enjoy the process
* Track your dreams for a home in Evernote
2) ASSEMBLE YOUR TEAM
* Real estate and mortgage broker
* Use social networks to find recommendations
* Visit potential team members’ websites to get an idea of how they work and recent deals
3) GET PRE-APPROVED
4) RESEARCH NEIGHBORHOODS
5) RESEARCH HOMES
LISTENER QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Please contact us with any tech discoveries that you have, or questions you run across. The shows we get the best feedback on are the ones where our listeners are engaged!
Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for more updates between shows…see you for our next episode soon!